The African Roots and Heritage Foundation hosts and participates worldwide in many public programs with Culture and Heritage as their central theme. Partnering and collaborating with other civil society organizations, governmental organizations, colleges, universities, secondary schools, orphanages and more is how we build our network, visibility and credibility in the global community.
The Founder and Executive Director, Anita M. Diop in her many roles access all pertinent opportunities by serving on Boards, Commissions, various Committees at home and abroad, to serve and fulfill the mission, vision, and values of the African Roots and Heritage Foundation.
Since the inception of ARHF some programs has progressed to become our Signature and Hallmark and travel study programs, they are listed as follows:
• Signature Program - Anita M. Diop, Scholarship of Excellence
• Hallmark Program - Global Day of Community Service-GDCS
• African Roots & Heritage Study Travel (ARHST) – Diaspora Reconnection Program – DRP
• Youth Training Program - Youth Cultural and Language Preservation Discovery Program – YCLPDP
• Institute and Research Center - New African Thought Youth Training Institute – NATYTI
ARHF offers public programming that encourages cultural diversity, pride in heritage, Pan African Symposiums, Women’s Empowerment, Language Seminars, Entrepreneurship, Health and Wellness, Heritage Tours, Scholarships, Music, Art, Film, International Business and Trade from various African Nations that are represented in the community. We pride ourselves on the impact we make and the lives we touch.
Our Motto is to uplift, motivate and inspire the people no matter where they dwell.